Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time Flies *Sigh*


I remembered vividly the date 4/6/07 when i was holidaying in Shanghai, China with my mum. We went there with a Malaysian tour group. The itinerary included Suzhou,Nanjing, Wu xi,Wu Zhen and Shanghai. We made some friends during the trip,but the ones who left an impression is a little boy and Xiao Lin.


The little boy was there to accompany his grandparents. Well, it seems that his parents paid for his trip to accompany his grandparents. His mission is to take care of his grandmother because she suffered from arthritis and walked slowly whilst his grandfather walked quickly once we reached a new destination. >.< He would helped his grandmother out of the bus and waited patiently as she tried to walk slowly , trying to catch up with us. Then there's Xiao Lin with her hubby-to-be on an advanced honeymoon to Shanghai and they happens to be in my tour, too. We ( Xiao Lin and her hubby, little boy and yours truly) happened to be the youngest in our tour group.We would sat together during mealtimes and we would tempted the little boy into drinking beer with us. Then his face would turned tomato red due to the alcoholic content of the beer( exactly it's very mild beer to us :P) and we would teased him mercilessly. ROFL Ah, Those happy moments .............


I also managed to met with Lawrence while on Shanghai.He is one of my Skype net friend and we have already arrange to meet up when i was in Shanghai. We met on the second last day of our Shanghai trip and he did look like the boy in the photo that he given me when we first chatted online :P Our rendezvous took only about an hour and we exchanged souvenirs. I gave him a Sammi Cheng phone card ( for China use only)and a bottle of 保济丸 since he suffered from mild stomach discomfort. He gave me a sachet of potpourri ( ah, the fragrance is so nice :P) He even requested to take some photos with me as remembrance ^^ Finally the day for us to leave Shanghai arrived and good byes were exchanged. I wish that day would never arrived but it did. I'll never forget those happy memories .......

No comments: