Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lindt Lindor White Chocolate

Finally I couldn't resist the temptation to devour the Lindt Lindor White Chocolate bought by my cousin, Coryn. The white chocolates were delivered by her brother, Calvin to me yesterday. We (Coryn and I) chatted late last night on the MSN and she wanted me to eat one tiny piece of it daily :P Very nice of her.... She said that since white chocolate is made of milk, it will be good for my bones LOL

Well, they are kept in the refrigerator once my cousin Calvin brought them to my house so they would melt away in this hot weather.(Think he must have taken them out from his fridge) Ah, the nice and beautiful box of Lindt made me couldn't bear to eat it coz they really look nice but when i put one tiny piece into my mouth, it melted ....ooooo That was unbelievably delicious! and like nectar from heaven. Suddenly i wanted to finish all at once :P

My pet Cutie from fluff friend (one of Facebook application) would've said something like this should i feed it with this Lindt chocolate : If it's a pet, i'd marry it ROFLMAO

Think i better eat it daily because i am watching my weight now >.<

No comments: