Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kwong Siew Association 85th Anniversary Dinner

My mom started preparing her notes once she was being elected as the compere that night.She did put in lots of efforts into producing her notes on the history of her association, their activities, her woman's division activities and so on.Think she used about 1 week to do that on my pc.
Well, the celebration began on Fri,27/6/08 when outstation guests started to arrive and she had to welcome and entertain them during a welcome dinner held specially for them. The actual anniversary celebration is actually on Sat,28/6/08 where there will be meetings in the morning, one group photo in the afternoon and the dinner at night. There was this 'Beautiful Mum Contest' being held during the anniversary dinner.Having seen the other contestants for the contest, i honestly feel that my mom is the most gorgeous mom although she wasn't taking part in the contest.She looks fantastic wearing a black lace dress with a transparent material at her waist( to emphasize her slim waist) hosting the ceremony. Best of all, most of her friends told me that my mom looks pretty that night :P I am so proud of her. ^^

No comments: