Sunday, June 22, 2008

An Improvement ^^

I went to hospital for follow-up appointment today and after scrutinizing my x-ray, he told me that i don't have to rely on the walking frame to walk around anymore. Whoa whoa...isn't that good news ? I am delighted, of course...Been waiting for this type of permission long since before CNY but that time i was still in pretty bad shape...>.<
But the doctor also mentioned that I have to undergo another operation to take out the metal plating that's inside my left thigh end of next year +.+ That depends on my decision, of course but after asking what are the consequences if i chooses not to take it out, i decided to follow my doctor's advice.Gee, that's scary...another operation....going to freak me out again :(
Well, someone told me that's still a long time to worry about and i guess he is true...Why spoiling my good mood now? I got to learn how to walk again maybe because i was too relying on the frame and i think i lost my confidence to walk properly again :/ Hmmm, have to learn like a baby on how to walk again :S My walking is unstable now and i hope to walk properly before that function on Friday night :P What to do ?? They say practice makes perfect :P


No comments: