Monday, June 9, 2008

An Outing

Mama brought me out today.We went to her friend's house at Banang Heights.It's those semi-detach bungalow.It's spacious both outside and inside of the house.We were greeted by her three dogs when we reached her house.Luckily she locked up all three dogs at a corner.It looked as though the dogs can just simply cross over the barrier and come down sniffing at me and barking at the same time.But the owner's of the dogs assured me that those doggies can't cross over and come out. Whew!! That was close for i am terrified of dogs of any kind, really. Even u assured me that it is harmless, i think i will shout whenever a dog come near me. Don't know when did i develop a phobia for dog.But i think i was a little scare of all kinds of animals, insects .

So, after i walked out of sight of those noisy barking dogs, they quieten down,too.We chatted with mum's friends for about two hours when mum decided that we should make our move.Just when we went outside ready to go back but still out of those dogs view, they started to bark again :/ I must have admitted that they have really good nose.Actually, they are harmless as their owner claimed but it's those barking that made me feel nervous and terrified >.<

And off we went back since mama got to work in the afternoon. She said that i ought to come out of the house more often to feel the fresh air and the sun. Well, i couldn't agree more since each outings made me more cheerful ^^

No comments: