Sunday, June 15, 2008

Blood Test

I went to the hospital this morning to take some blood for tests.Those blood tests results will be sent to my doctor so that during my next appointment with him, he can have the results and therefore diagnose my condition accurately.But why can't I take my blood on the day of my appointment?? Haiz, because the nurses and doctors said those blood results won't be ready if I took the blood test on the day of my appointment :/ So much for efficiency , huh? But there is nothing I can do .... so follow what they asked me to do lar.... take blood one week before the appointment :S
Okay, so i went to this room specially for blood taking. There was 2 nurses inside and the nurse who attended to me told me that she needed to take quite a lot of blood for the tests.The first time she inserted the needle into my arm, just a squirt of blood come out into the syringe only arg..... then she changed the needle position in my arm to try to get my blood out.... still no sign of my blood....heee ..... Actually, my blood veins are very tiny one and it'll need an expert to take my blood successfully without causing me any more agony.So all in all she got my blood on the 3rd attempt (faintz) and used up 3 needle's and both my left and right arm were injured(okay, i was exaggerating....hehe) Think she took around 10ml of my blood!!!! I am definitely going to be anaemic after this >.< My friend commented that the nurse must be cock-eye one ROFL

No comments: