Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daily to do list ROFL

As I am recuperating at home now, all i do nowadays includes helping around the house (simple house chores), reading and of course surfing the internet to kill off my boredom. So where do i go mostly on the net ? :P:P Tempting , rite ?? Of course go Facebook lar....

I know i am terrible as some of my friends claimed because there's daily to do list in Facebook, too. Every day, i got to park my cars, train my fleet of vampire, werewolf, zombie and slayer,feed my fluff pet, Cutie and Haikoo pet, Adorable , race my cars,plane and motorbike. Then i got to feed my virtual babies too, send invites for Billionaires, send lil green patch invites( I got about 100++ unattend requests for it at the moment,faintz!!) and last but not least, got to go collect daily bucks for logging into Friends for sales, Hotties for sales, You're a Hottie, Owned, Human Pets, Make a Baby, 收买朋友,Blackjack, Texas Poker. Whew!! Quite impressive rite?

I don't deny that IT IS indeed time consuming spending so much time playing.Hmmm..... made up my mind to spring clean Facebook applications next week ( I've already spring cleaned thrice, i think) Just keep a few should be enough.... LOL Just see how i manage to delete my dearest applications again..... Will update again to see how well i fare :P Gambate!!! Phoenix!! :P

No comments: