Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beautiful Sunday

It's hot and humid today but it's a beautiful Sunday to me because my aunt Deborah came back from KL and she visited me today :P And my cousin Calvin and his fiancee also came to my house today.... Well, quite a crowd, huh :P My cousin came to my house to pass me some goodies(White Chocolates) he brought back on behalf of his sister in Australia.

Yes, Calvin just came back from Australia not long ago... He went there to have his wedding photos taken by another cousin in Australia, ZW. Those wedding photos are faboulous and well taken if u ask my opinion :P

Soon it was around 1.30 pm and everybody was feeling hungry so we proceed to Oldtown Kopitiam in Carrefour where we ordered some food to fill our stomach. I ordered Oldtown Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun( RM5.50) with a cup of Xi Mut Milk Tea ( 丝袜奶茶)( RM 2.20) . It tasted delicious maybe because I am already feeling peckish at that moment....

We left the Kopitiam at around 3 pm when my aunt Deborah wanted to go back to KL. I do hope there will be outings like this in future whenever she came back to BP to visit me..... :P

No comments: