Thursday, August 28, 2008

On the way to work this morning........

Yes, on my way to work this morning......we past though the usual route and HOLYCOW!!! Roadblock along the whole stretch of Jalan Rahmat at 8.15am !!!! Then we found out that there was rehearsals for the upcoming National Day on 31st August 2008 and hence they decided to practice at this ungodly hour ??? Didn't they know how many peoples are going to be late for work???? *sulk and more sulk*
I finally reached my office at 8.30am...just right and i was a little early today, too. Imagine if i went to the office at the usual 8.15am, I would be late!!!! Well, made up our mind not to past thru Jalan Rahmat on my way to work tomorrow and the day after and the day after .....until after 31st August ...*giggles* ......just to be on the safe side ^^

No comments: