Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back again

It rained today for the almost the whole morning from 10am to 12pm ++. We had to cancel our plan to go out when we saw the dark dark sky glooming at a distance.It certainly didn't cheer me up even a tiny bit, thanks to the dark sky and heavy rain.

And like the weather, my mood's been gloomy lately, too.Don't know why it's like that..... I admit i am restless recently mostly pondering about my future,my finance status and trivial issues.That's why my blog's posts was decreasing at an alarming rate.There's not much happening lately anyway.

The only thing that cheered me up at least a little was when i am listening to the songs that my net friend from Hong Kong, Ben 哥 sent me last night at the moment.I enjoyed chatting with him over the net and he never failed to cheer me up unknowingly.He's been my net friend for about 2 years, i think.Told me he wasn't working yesterday because of a typhoon in HK.And we ended up sending songs to each other via Skype.Told me he liked 光亮's 童话 and i sent him the latest songs from 光亮's 不会分离 and 双子座.The songs he sent to me was all those 失恋's song.Asked him why all songs he sent was 失恋's song and he said that's because he's never 失恋 before lolz. Great sense of humour huh? Perhaps that's what attracted me to chat with him. He even planned to sing Cantonese opera 化蝶 with me over Skype last time roflmao.He's a great guy with a great sense of humour. ^^

No comments: