Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Interview

Went to an interview today on 10 am at Taman Bukit Perdana.Was met by Mr. Kuok who opened the door for me and ushered me to an office where he wants to interview me later. Actually talked to Mr.Kuok on the hp yesterday and confirmed the time to meet today. His father is one of the shareholders of the famous Batu Pahat biscuit maker, Hup Seng Sdn Bhd.
Told me he is looking for someone to manage his accounts and do some clerical works mostly like issueing cheques, payment voucher, write reports, do some letters translations from English to Bahasa Malaysia. My working hours will be from 8.30 am to 5 pm , Mon to Fri and Sat 8.30 am to 12.30 pm with 3 months probation.
Called me at around 2pm++ on my hp to confirm my salary and i will start work tomorrow. So exciting ^^

No comments: