Thursday, October 2, 2008

An Enjoyable Hari Raya Puasa ^^





LOL We are not celebrating Hari Raya or anything, just that I got 2 days off coz of Hari Raya public holiday. Mommy, Aunt YC and I decided to go to BP Mall for some shopping. Little did I expect, I managed to find a dress that I like very much and to my amazement, Aunt YC decided to buy that dress for my belated ( or advance ) birthday present ^^ Yippee !!
And I also promised to treat her to 旺角茶餐厅 for a bite later ~~ and so we continued our shopping till it was around 4.30 pm when we decided to go to the 旺角茶餐厅 for a bite first before continuing our shopping spree..... heee ...We ordered 鸳鸯鱼扒焗意大力面,羊扒铁板餐(set meal) and 冬瓜龙眼热茶. Yummy.....
Then at ard 7.30 pm Aunt YC's husband called to ask us to go to 旺角茶餐厅 for dinner this time!!! So we have our double dose of 旺角茶餐厅 in one day ROFL

No comments: