Sunday, July 20, 2008

Unfortunate turn of events :(

Mommy was complaining of the limited Chinese font choices in Microsoft Word.Apparantly,the uncle who formatted my pc last time forgot to install them.Really very jia lat.....So, while we happened to go near his shop on Thursday nmorning, mommy suggested that we asked the uncle to lend us the CD with the font so that i can install them myself at home. Good idea, hor? Then later at night when i tried to install the font into my pc,some errors occured and i decided to take my CPU to the uncle and ask him to help me install instead.Later in the evening when i wanted to collect back my CPU only did he tell us that my hard disc got problems and he needed to test it first. *grumble grumble*
Sigh!! That's how my CPU was admitted into ICU for about one week!!! God's sake!!! Really suay lor!!

No comments: